- The customer declares having taken possession of the rental bike made available to him/her on the reserved timeframe and undertakes to return it in perfect condition at the end of his/her rental period.
- A €500 deposit is reserved on your MasterCard and will be released when we collect the bike in perfect condition.
- Peloton Belgica has the right to take back the bicycle at any time and place.
- The customer agrees to use the bicycle with due diligence.
- The customer agrees not to make the bicycle available to third parties.
- In the event that, upon the return of the bicycle, it is discovered that it has not been properly maintained and/or has suffered any type of damage, the repair costs shall be borne by the customer, even if it is proven that the damage was not due to the fault, carelessness or negligence of the customer. However, this shall not apply in cases where the damage is proven to be due to a defect in the bicycle. In order to calculate the repair costs, it is agreed that a quote, detailing all the works to be carried out, together with their price, will be drawn up adversarial and signed by the parties for agreement. If the parties disagree on the specifications detailing the work to be carried out, they agree to appoint an expert, who will determine the work to be carried out.
- The customer is responsible for all official reports made against him during the period of the loan and for the consequences that may ensue.
- In case of accidents to which he/she may be subject, the customer waives any right of recourse against Peloton Belgica SL, unless it is proven that the accident is due to a defect in the bicycle. The customer also agrees to hold Peloton Belgica SL harmless from any claims made by third parties.
- A franchise of 500 Euros will be charged to the user. Falls away if user has paid extra for insurance.
- The User agrees to return the bicycle in the same condition as when it was delivered.