You have the right to withdraw from the contract within a period of 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire 14 days after the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, takes physical possession of the good.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us (C. Estocolmo 12, 03530 La Nucia, Spain – email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from the contract via an unequivocal statement (e.g. written by post or e-mail). You may use the model withdrawal form below for this purpose, but you are not obliged to do so. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw. We will refund you using the same means of payment with which you made the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not be charged for such refund.
We may wait to refund you until we have received the goods back, or you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
You shall return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your decision to withdraw from the contract to us. You are in time if you return the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
The direct costs of the return will be borne by you.
You are only liable for the reduction in value of the goods resulting from the use of the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Excluded from the right of withdrawal is a consumer purchase that involves the delivery of:
- Rental products
- Products made to the consumer’s specifications, which are not prefabricated and which are manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision by the consumer, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
- products that spoil quickly or have a limited shelf life;
- products that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and whose seal has been broken after delivery;
- products that after delivery by their nature are irrevocably mixed with other items;
- audio and video recordings and computer software of which the seal has been broken after delivery;
- newspapers, magazines or periodicals, with the exception of an agreement for the regular delivery of such publications (a subscription).”
Make sure that:
- The items are complete
- The items are in original, undamaged packaging
- That the copy invoice and return form are enclosed
- We try to process your return as quickly as possible. Here are some more useful tips.
- Make sure you pack the items well so they are not damaged during transport.
- To save waste you can use the box in which we sent the product to you.
- Make sure the address label is clearly legible.
Take the package to a post office of your choice. Here you will receive a shipping note. Keep this until the return has been fully processed. This is your proof that the package was actually sent and can be requested in case of loss during transport.